In recent years, there have been some technologies aimed at the digital realm that have quickly captivated some users. However, they also created a lot of suspicion (and debt) for other people. One of them is NFTs (Non-Fungible Token or Non-Fungible Token) and their application in the gaming sector.
In this way, we asked our readers whether or not they agree or not with the integration of NFT into games, but the vast majority do not seem to agree. Let’s see all the results.
Do you agree to incorporate NFT technology into games?
After last week's release, the revelation of all results now follows through an analysis 1111 Responses were obtained.
By analyzing the answers, this is verified The overwhelming majority, with 75% of the vote, answered that they do not agree with the integration of NFT technology into games. (836 votes). On the other hand, only what remains 25% agree to incorporate non-fungible tokens into the sector (275 votes).
The results are in the graph
For a better visual perception, follow the chart with the results of this question.
In the comments on the article in question, some readers have indicated that while they see advantages in NFTs, they also see some disadvantages in incorporating them into games. Others point out that this is an inevitable natural trend. However, there is still some lack of information and understanding about how this technology works and what it does.
But if you didn't answer our question, let us know now if you agree to integrating NFT technology into games.
Participate in our question this week
This week's question:
In this section, we ask a question about relevant, current and useful topics, in order to find out the opinions and trends of our readers in the world of technology, especially in our country.
So, if you'd like to see a topic voted on in our weekly questions, just leave a comment with it or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.